Gorgona island diving packages
Please ask for dive certification courses on Gorgona island.
HIGH SEASON: December 16 to January 31, Eastern, June 15 to October 31 and long weekend holidays (Friday to Monday)
LOW SEASON: February 1 to June 14 (Except Eastern), October 31 to December 15 (Except long weekend Holidays)
- Rates are subject to change and availability and the moment of reservation
- All rates are in US Dollars per person (US Dollar rates may change depending on the currency exchange rate with the Colombian Pesos)
- All activities inside the national park area are subject to changes depending on the weather conditions.
DIVE PACKAGES WITH ACCOMODATION IN APPARTMENTS OR CABINS (RATES IN USD)
|Accomodations in appartments or cabins|
|Rate Single accomodation||Rate Double accomodation||Rate multiple accomodation|
|High season 2 nights
Low season 2 nights
|PER PERSON: Transfer Guapi Airport – Jetty- Guapi Airport, boat transfer Guapi-Gorgona-Guapi. 2 nights accomodation with 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 2 dinners. Medical assistance card x 3 days, 4 dives (no night dive included), Tour of the former prison.|
|High season 3 nights
Low season 3 nights
|PER PERSON: Transfer Guapi Airport – Jetty- Guapi Airport, boat transfer Guapi-Gorgona-Guapi. 3 nights accomodation with 3 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 3 dinners. Medical assistance card x 4 days, 6 dives (no night dive included), Tour of the former prison.|
|High season 4 nights
Low season 4 nights
|PER PERSON: Transfer Guapi Airport – Jetty- Guapi Airport, boat transfer Guapi-Gorgona-Guapi. 4 nights accomodation with 4 breakfasts, 4 lunches and 4 dinners. Medical assistance card x 5 days, 8 dives (no night dive included), Tour of the former prison.|
|High Season additional night
Low season additional nights
|Rate per person including accomodation, full board and medical assistance|
National park fees (to pay on site):
Colombian adult and residents in Colombia older than 25 years: COP 23.500
Adult Foreigner: COP 57.500
Children from 5 years old adults up to 25 years old and students with ID card: COP 14.000
Children from 5 years old Adults up to 25 years old Foreigners and students with ID card: COP 14.000
Adults over 65 years of age and Children under 5 years of age: FREE ADMISION
- Expenses not specified in the plans and rates.
- Air tickets Cali - Guapi - Cali.
- Maritime transportation Buenaventura - Guapi - Buenaventura.
- Entrance tax to Gorgona Island PNN
Please note that the dates selected for entry and exit of the island must coincide with boat schedule, they are operating on Monday-Wednesday-Friday. Days of arrival or departure other than those scheduled will have an additional cost and will be handled as an express boat.
Arrival: Monday - Wednesday - Friday, boat Guapi - Gorgona 12:30 noon
Departure: Monday - Wednesday - Friday, boat Gorgona - Guapi 6:00 am.
- Rates subject to change and availability at the time of booking.
- Services not taken by the person within the island will not be exchanged or refunded.
- All prices are in USD and per person.
- Divers please bring your diver certification.
- The itinerary and programmed activities are subject to the weather conditions of the day.