Cannua Lodge is faithful to its principles of sustainability through permaculture, clean products and zero use of agrochemicals.
Permaculture is defined as conscious design based on the observation of nature and aims at the recovery and regeneration of land and community.
Restaurant and food:
A la carte menu. Cannua Lodge's cuisine uses only local, organic produce and produce from the lodge's own garden. No red meat is used. Own production of artesan bred.
Activities included with booking:
- 1hour and half Presentation about Permaculture and its application + 1 hour hiking around the lodge
- 1 hour and half Presentation about Natural forest Restauration
Activities you may book additionaly on site:
- 5 hour hiking to Peñol municipality with possibility to take a bath at a waterfall, with transport back to hotel. Optional adventure activity waterfall abseiling (torrentismo)
- Bird watching with local expert guide, 2 to 3 hours (more than 90 registred bird species)
- Yoga classes and Anapana Meditation
- Relaxation massage
- Workshop 4 ways of coffee preparation
- Rum or chocolate tasting workshop
5 Standart Rooms with privat bath (2 rooms with double bed, 3 rooms with double bed or twin bed configuration)
5 Deluxe Rooms with privat bath and balcony (2 rooms with double bed, 3 rooms with double bed or twin bed configuration)
Room De Luxe with balcony
6 cabins with own bath, one floor doble or twin bed configuration, additional possibility for max. 2 single beds. Max capacity 4 pax, the forth person pay an additional fee.
2 junior suite cabins with own bath, two floors, max. capacity 5 pax, the forth and fith person pay an additional fee.
Standard cabin one floor
Standard cabin two floors
Facilities for Yoga and Qi Gong classes, Conferences
Room for conferences and Coffee - Rum - Chocolate tasting
Yoga and Exercise Platform
no pets allowed