Gorgona whale watching experience
The Humpback whale watching season starts in the colombian pacific ocean around June and finishes in October.
Gorgona island National park is a fantastic place for whale watching and offers this activity from July to October.
Find below the rates for Whale watching and accomodation packages according to your desired length of stay on the island.
- Rates are subject to change and availability and the moment of reservation
- All rates are in US Dollars per person (US Dollar rates may change depending on the currency exchange rate with the Colombian Pesos)
- All activities inside the national park area are subject to changes depending on the weather conditions.
WHALE WATCHING PACKAGES WITH ACCOMODATION IN APPARTMENTS OR CABINS (RATES IN USD)
|Accomodations in appartments or cabins|
|Rate Single accomodation||Rate Double accomodation||Rate multiple accomodation|
|PER PERSON: Transfer Guapi Airport – Jetty- Guapi Airport, boat transfer Guapi-Gorgona-Guapi. 2 nights accomodation with 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 2 dinners. Medical assistance card x 3 days, 1 Whale watching excursion, Boat transfer to Palmeras Beach, Tour of the former prison.|
|PER PERSON: Transfer Guapi Airport – Jetty- Guapi Airport, boat transfer Guapi-Gorgona-Guapi. 3 nights accomodation with 3 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 3 dinners. Medical assistance card x 4 days, 1 Whale watching excursion, Boat transfer to Palmeras Beach, 1 Boat transfer to Yundigua Beach, Tour of the former prison.|
|PER PERSON: Transfer Guapi Airport – Jetty- Guapi Airport, boat transfer Guapi-Gorgona-Guapi. 4 nights accomodation with 4 breakfasts, 4 lunches and 4 dinners. Medical assistance card x 5 days, 2 Whale watching excursion, Boat transfer to Palmeras Beach, 1 Boat transfer to Yundigua Beach, Tour of the former prison, Tour to Higueron.|
|Rate per person including accomodation, full board and medical assistance|
National park fees (to pay on site):
Colombian adult and residents in Colombia older than 25 years: COP 23.500
Adult Foreigner: COP 57.500
Children from 5 years old adults up to 25 years old and students with ID card: COP 14.000
Children from 5 years old Adults up to 25 years old Foreigners and students with ID card: COP 14.000
Adults over 65 years of age and Children under 5 years of age: FREE ADMISION
- Expenses not specified in the plans and rates.
- Air tickets Cali - Guapi - Cali.
- Maritime transportation Buenaventura - Guapi - Buenaventura.
- Entrance tax to Gorgona Island PNN
Please note that the dates selected for entry and exit of the island must coincide with boat schedule, they are operating on Monday-Wednesday-Friday. Days of arrival or departure other than those scheduled will have an additional cost and will be handled as an express boat.
Arrival: Monday - Wednesday - Friday, boat Guapi - Gorgona 12:30 noon
Departure: Monday - Wednesday - Friday, boat Gorgona - Guapi 6:00 am.
- Rates subject to change and availability at the time of booking.
- Services not taken by the person within the island will not be exchanged or refunded.
- All prices are in USD and per person.
- The itinerary and programmed activities are subject to the weather conditions of the day.